Regenerative medicine is an interdisciplinary field focused on the regrowth, repair, or replacement of damaged or diseased cells, organs, and tissues to restore normal function. This rapidly growing sector employs numerous strategies and novel approaches, including the regeneration of damaged tissues and organs in vivo via reparative treatments (e.g., gene- and cell-based therapies), the use of tissue-engineered implants to prompt regeneration, and direct implantation of bioengineered or harvested tissues or organs.
With our cross-functional team of biologists, chemists, and engineers, iFyber can help companies develop and test their cell- and tissue-based regenerative medicine technologies across a broad range of applications, including:
- Characterization of bioengineered tissue products
- eg., cell viability, growth, protein analysis, barrier function testing
- Scaffold development for tissue regeneration
- Antimicrobial testing of tissue matrices with and without impregnated actives
- Method development and validation of tissue cleaning and sterilization processes
- Cell-based potency assay for bioactivity measurements
- e.g., proliferation, cytotoxicity, cytokine and growth factor expression
- Development and efficacy testing of tissue storage solutions
- Morphometric measurements of neuronal growth via histology/imaging
Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help you advance your technology.