We have the expertise you need, when you need it
- iFyber has teams of scientists with expertise in chemistry, biology, materials, regulatory affairs, and quality.
- Our teams integrate with your R&D team, providing expertise you might not have. We ask questions, listen, and provide solutions as your development needs require.
- We engage on a fee for service level. iFyber never expects to have a claim on your IP.
We are regulatory & compliance consultant
- Our understanding of the regulated development environment provides a framework for the laboratory activities.
- The regulatory strategy you take dictates the nature of your development activities. iFyber provides regulatory consulting by truly understanding your product. iFyber works with the agency, not against them, when providing assistance with your filings and participating in your agency interactions.
- Our team understands the quality requirements you operate within. We can provide help on setting up a new quality system in a pragmatic and collaborative way.
We provide outstanding service
- When you work with iFyber, you work with people, not a website. We are available, attentive, and responsive to our clients’ needs.
- Our people are exceptional communicators. Our proposals, reports, and progress updates provide the context you need to understand what is happening and what to do next. Our scientists are available to meet and offer creative solutions to your problems.
- Our people are excellent scientists. More than just good hands at the bench, iFyber helps to design your experiments based on solid statistical and scientific principals so you can rely on the results generated in the laboratory.
Contact us today to learn how iFyber can augment your R&D team