Histology & Imaging
At iFyber, we have access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that allow our highly trained staff to process and stain a variety of tissue types for research and development purposes. We specialize in working with clients across the medical device, wound care, and regenerative medicine fields to customize histological techniques for signal quantification or morphological measurements in a way that best fits their testing and data needs.
We offer a variety of routine and advanced histological methods that can be customized for a range of tissue types.
Click the links below to learn more about iFyber’s histology offerings:
- Light microscopy
- Wet mount preparation
- Tissue fixation, processing, embedding, sectioning, and mounting
- Slide scanning: GLP and non-GLP
- Routine hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) staining and special staining (e.g., periodic acid-Schiff [PAS], Masson’s trichrome, Nissl staining)
- Simple staining for bacteria (e.g., methylene blue, safranin, crystal violet)
- Differential staining (e.g., Gram staining, GMS staining)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In situ hybridization (ISH)
- LIVE/DEAD staining
- Confocal microscopy and 3D reconstruction
- Visualization of bacteria using GFP or luciferase (lux) reporter systems
- Image processing and morphology measurements
- In vitro
- Biocompatibility Screening
- Slide Scanning Services
- Visualization of Biofilms in an Ex Vivo Porcine Dermal Model
- An Artificial Sputum In Vitro Model for Evaluation of Antibiotics for Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis
Contact us to discuss your histology testing needs.