Cell Based Assays
iFyber has expertise in evaluating the effects of new biomaterials, medical devices, and investigational compounds on mammalian biological systems. We implement high throughput, repeatable, relevant, and quantitative in vitro assays that provide clients with robust data from which to plan future product development and verification efforts.
Medical technologies employ a diverse range of functional materials, from synthetic polymers to recellularized ECM scaffolds. This diversity can lead to variable chemical and biological interactions occurring at the cell or tissue interface. Whether you are looking to transfer or optimize an existing assay for use with your technology or develop one from scratch, our cross-functional expertise in cell biology and interfacial chemistry ensures a swift path to completed assay development and reliable, actionable results.
iFyber offers a variety of standardized and custom functional bioassays for evaluating the effects of a technology on biological responses at the cellular and tissue levels.
- Cytotoxicity Assays
- In vitro Biocompatibility Screening
- Biomaterials Testing
- Medical Device Development Services
- Interfacial Chemistry in Wound Care and Biosurgery Devices
- A Bridge Between In Vitro Screens and Animal Models for The Study of Anti-Biofilm Efficacy
- Visualization of Biofilms in an Ex Vivo Porcine Dermal Model
- Assessing the Secretome of In Vitro Differentiated Human Macrophages Treated with a Pro-inflammatory Stimulus