iFyber has a proven record of supporting companies in the wound care, biosurgery, and indwelling device industries by rapidly solving problems and keeping programs on track.
Earlier in product development:
• Prove feasibility of a new technology
• Characterize a material or product’s properties in relevant models
• Develop new test methods tailored to your specific product and application
• Ascertain the fate of chemical species over the product’s life cycle
Later in product development
• Qualify methods to be used in quality control activities
• Run post-clinical testing for sales and marketing information
• Assess a product’s feasibility in new applications or markets
Contact us to learn how iFyber’s team of chemists and biologists can augment your team, or learn more about our application-centric approach to using creative methods in chemistry, biology and material science.
• A Bridge Between In Vitro Screens and Animal Models for The Study of Anti-Biofilm Efficacy
• Interfacial Chemistry in Wound Care and Biosurgery Devices
• Evaluation of the anti-biofilm properties of ciprofloxacin